ANTIDEPRESSANTS & Anti-Anxiety Pills: Man Accidentally Takes an Overdose: UK

Last three paragraphs read:  “The 59-year-old suffered
from anxiety and depression since his teenage years and was taking
anti-depressants and antianxiety pills, the hearing was told.”

“Terrance Bird, a friend, told the inquest that Mr Smith sometimes
forgot how many pills he had taken.”

“East Lancashire Coroner
Richard Taylor concluded that Mr Smith did not mean to take his own life and
died accidentally on January 7 as a result of
taking two prescribed drugs.”

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/burnleypendlerossendale/5012043.Rawtenstall_man_died_of_accidental_overdose_of_prescribed_medication/

Rawtenstall man died of accidental overdose of prescribed
medication

10:39am Wednesday 17th February 2010

A
ROSSENDALE man died accidentally after taking a lethal concoction of prescribed
medication, an inquest heard.

Geoffrey Smith, of Holland Avenue,
Rawtenstall, was found dead at his house after failing to measure his medication
properly, Burnley Coroner’s Court heard.

The 59-year-old suffered from

anxiety and depression since his teenage years and was taking anti-depressants
and antianxiety pills, the hearing was told.

Terrance Bird, a friend,
told the inquest that Mr Smith sometimes forgot how many pills he had taken.

East Lancashire Coroner Richard Taylor concluded that Mr Smith did not
mean to take his own life and died accidentally on January 7 as a result of
taking two prescribed drugs.

602 total views, 1 views today