Send us a Picture, Story & Videos of your loved one who was a victim of SSRI or SNRI.
Phil Hartman Micheal Jackson – Anna Nicole Smith – Daniel Smith – Brittany Murphy
Heath Ledger – Tony Scott – Robin Williams – Whitney Houston
Elvis Presley – Del Shannon
Family and Friends Memorial now Available
Memorial: we would like to honor you family loved ones, Friends effected by SSRI/SNRI Antidepressants:
- Death by overdose – venloflaxine, abilfiy, and effexor
- 1991 FDA Antidepressant Hearing: Le Anne Westover Testifies of Husband Del Shannon’s Prozac Suicide
- PTSD TREATMENT = ANTIDEPRESSANT: Utah Veteran Kills Fiancee, Son and Self
- ANTIDEPRESSANT & AMBIEN SUICIDE: In Memory of Bobby DiFondi
- PROZAC: Survivor Story by Jim Carrey
- PROZAC>PAXIL>LUVOX: In Memoriam to Bill Farar on His Birthday 11/12/1946
- PROZAC: The Tragic Loss of Del Shannon in 1990
- Lionel Britton Rexroad, a.k.a. “Rex”, “Brit”,
- In loving memory of Brandon Wade Ferris (Jan. 4, 1985 — July 22, 2001)
- ANTIDEPRESSANT: HOLLYWOOD PRODUCER TONY SCOTT COMMITTS SUICIDE
- Maria Bradshaw’s account of her son Toran’s suicide in NZ
- JUST A COINCIDENCE?
- SARA CARLIN – DEATH BY PAXIL
- Suspicious Suicide of Sister 1981 – NOW Solved 2009 – IMIPRAMINE. GENERIC FOR TOFRANIL
- Emily – Zoloft-induced suicide
- Matt Miller – Zoloft (1 week!) – induced suicide
YOU CAN ALSO UPLOAD THE LINK TO YOUR YOUTUBE VIDEO TRIBUTE TO YOUR LOVED ONE
Create Your Own Memorial Video to share: onetruemedia or stupeflix Full list of other options and instructions
[contact-form-7 id=”13345″ title=”Memorial”]
[contact-form 2 “Memorial”]
Notice how the old woman is gazing back at the life that she is leaving…then passes through the veil of death into the open arms of the Savior.
The “Come Unto Me” bronze sculpture took more than a year to make its first appearance. Unveiled in the 2000, the original life-sized bronze monument stands in the grand foyer of the Spilsbury Mortuary in St. George Utah.
It has become a scenic attraction, in addition to a comfort to countless families at a most tender time of their lives.
It portrays the spiritual journey from mortality to immortality: an aged woman’s body, returning to its prime, and back to the arms of our Savior.